How Airborne Works
Airborne® Has Your Back
Your immune system is under near constant attack from multiple fronts every hour of every day. The good news is that your body’s immune system is pretty efficient at fending off those attacks…most of the time. But it could definitely use some back up to stay bolstered and ready to defend and resist at a moment’s notice. A balanced healthy diet is important; so is getting regular exercise and plenty of sleep. But for those of us who live in the real world, it’s a good thing there’s Airborne®.
What's in Airborne®
Airborne® products contain a combination of key immune supporting vitamins and minerals plus a proprietary blend of natural herbs. Research has confirmed that the key ingredients in Airborne® support immune health, and those studies have appeared in a number of peer reviewed journals. Here’s the short list of ingredients in Airborne’s various formulations.
Vitamins and Minerals
• Vitamin C: Antioxidants that go to work on the cellular level to quench free radicals and support cellular health. Vitamin C also supports the function of immune cells throughout your body.
• Vitamin E: Naturally-occurring antioxidant nutrients that inactivate harmful free radicals
• Vitamin A: Phyto-nutrients that work as antioxidants, on the cellular level, to promote immunity and protect DNA
• Zinc: An essential nutrient that works as a trigger for over 200 different enzymes and supports the number and function of several different immune cells.
• Selenium, Manganese, Magnesium: All minerals that support immunity
Proprietary Blend of Herbs
Our Airborne® formula contains a proprietary blend of herbs extracted from whole plant materials. The blend includes these herbal ingredients: Lonicera, Forsythia, Schizonepeta, Ginger, Chinese Vitex, and Isatis.
The cichoric acid and alkylamides compounds found in high concentrations of Echinacea have strong immune-stimulating properties. Echinacea is a herbal plant from the daisy family. It has been used in traditional medicine to support immune health.
Amino Acid Blend
Glutamine and lysine are the two amino acids in Airborne's proprietary blend. Both have immune support properties.