How It Works
Airborne Has Your Back
Your immune system is under near constant attack from multiple fronts every hour of every day. The good news is that your body’s immune system is pretty efficient at fending off those attacks…most of the time. But it could definitely use some back up to stay bolstered and ready to defend and resist at a moment’s notice. A balanced healthy diet helps, so does getting regular exercise and plenty of sleep. But for those of us who live in the real world, it’s a good thing there’s Airborne®.
What's In Airborne
Airborne® products contain a combination of 14 key immune supporting vitamins and minerals plus a proprietary blend of natural herbs. Research has confirmed that the key ingredients in Airborne® support immune health, and those studies have appeared in a number of peer reviewed journals. Here’s the short list of ingredients in Airborne’s exclusive formulation.
Vitamins and Minerals
- Vitamin C: Antioxidants that go to work on the cellular level to adjust the high levels of stress hormones and enhance the function of immune cells throughout your body
- Vitamin E: Naturally-occurring antioxidant nutrients that inactivate harmful free radicals
- Vitamin A: Phyto-nutrients that work as antioxidants, on the cellular level, to promote immunity and protect DNA
- Zinc: An essential nutrient that works as a trigger for over 200 different enzymes that do everything from making DNA to aiding in Vitamin A absorption
- Selenium, Manganese, Magnesium: All minerals that support immunity